1. When you are very nervous, __ ___ _____ ______ _____, and maybe you will feel well.
2. Please be more careful, and you won’t _____ ________（出错）any more.
a deep breath
1. I am ____ English, could you give me some advice ____ how to learn English well?
A. good at; on B. weak in; on
C. weak at; in D. good for; in
2. She is a shy girl, and she is afraid ____ in public.
A. to singing B. sings C. sing D. of singing
3. The question is very hard, so we don’t know ____.
A. what to answer B. which to choose
C. how to answer it D. where to go
4. ----He ____ in public. ----Oh, he is a shy boy.
A. dare not speak B. dare not to speak
C. dare not speaking D. doesn’t dare speak
Do yu know how to learn English well?
(Please give us some suggestions just like Kangkang did.)
2. Try to guess the meanings of the new words, and get the main idea of the article.
3. Think about your answer, take a deep breath and smile, then answer the question.
1. Copy new words on pieces of paper and read them aloud . Read the English names of the things around .
Now Miss Wang is holding a class meeting on how to learn English . Let’s look at the results of their discussion .
Unit 3 English Around the World
Topic 3 Section C
1. study the day’s lesson before class.
2. to tell a story again or repeat an article in a different way.
3. a way of doing sth.
4. keep on doing sth., can’t change easily.
5. to look again at sth. you have read or studied.
Can you spell these words?
Mark “T” or “F” according to 1a.
( )1. Miss Wang is holding a class meeting on how to study English well.
( ) 2. Jane can follow the English movies completely.
( ) 3. Miss Wang advised them to choose suitable ways to learn English.
Read the passage and fill in the tab